Work Permit, PR, Business & Investor Visa
We arranged jobs abroad in many countries as per your profile. For those willing to migrate and settle down permanently, we arrange provincial nomination / state sponsorships and for those who do not have much education & English, we arrange Business or Investor’s PR / Green Card Visa if you show a huge amount of funds as security.
Stages of Migration Process
On Registration with us after initial free advise
- Review of your academic and work profile by us
- Qualification Evaluation by migrating country
- Skills Assessment by migrating country
- Sponsorship or job search application
- Interview by employer or the recruiter in case of work permit
- Interview by the State Authority in case of regional migration
- Work Place verification by the embassy officers in your country
- Request for Police Report / Medical Report for all family members
- Visa Approval if all above information is found correct
Checklist of the documents
- Your Curriculum Vitae with full contact details
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate for prime applicant, spouse and Children.
- Marriage certificate.
- Divorce certificate (if applicable).
- Seven passport size photographs for each person.
- Certified copies of passport of prime applicant, spouse and children (all 36 pages).
- Your Educational Qualification – Notarized or appostilled ( for Europe only ) copies of certificates of SSC, HSC, Graduation and Post graduation along with mark sheets.
- Experience letters from all employers of prime applicant and spouse ( if available ).
- English ability certificate (IELTS) of prime applicant, spouse and children above 16 years.
- Police Certificate of prime applicant, spouse and children above 17 years.
- Medical report from authorized doctor of prime applicant, spouse and children.
- Statement of funds available along with 6 months bank entries.
Those seeking Business or Investor’s Visa need to produce the following
- Net asset of the present business and household property ( CA Certificate )
- Valuation and title deed of the property if included in net assets.
- Balance sheet and profit & loss account of the present & past business.
- Last three years IT Return with tax paid receipts
- Your present business profile & plan of proposed business abroad
- Project Report prepared by recognized consultant of the country of interest
- Source of funds in case of Investor’s Green Card of US, Canada etc.
Note: Total guidance would be provided in documentation & your file will be handled by our business visa lawyer abroad. Exploratory Visit Visa can also be arranged for those interested to survey the settlement suitability or buy a running business abroad after registration and 50% payment of our service charges. Please rush your CV with all above information at email@example.com or
call Dr. Misra at 09376110583